Prof. Dr. Gennaro Esposito
Rino Esposito is visiting professor of Chemistry at New York University Abu Dhabi (UAE) since 2014. From 1990 to 2018 he was associate professor of Applied Physics at Udine University (Italy), after the research experience in ENI industrial labs (1982-1990). He worked as visiting scientist or professor also in Oxford, London, Lausanne, Grenoble, Osaka.
His current interest areas are:
– Amyloidogenic proteins and their interactions
– Protein-nanoparticle interactions
– NMR methodology (isotopic exchange, NMR relaxation, paramagnetic perturbation)
– Protein folding and misfolding
– NMR and mass spectrometry metabolomics