The aim of the international Covid19-NMR project is to determine RNA and protein structures of SARS-CoV-2 and to investigate the drugability of those structures by small molecules. The resulting data will be made publically available by weekly updates throughout the project prior to publication.
- NMR-based determination of secondary structures of the cis-regulatory structured RNA elements in the 5’- and 3’-UTRs of the viral genome.
- 3D structures of most relevant cis-regulatory RNA structured elements in the 5’- and 3’-UTR. Structures will be determined by NMR experiments, in particular RDC data, to provide insight into target space.
- Ligand screening of RNA target structures with available and newly assembled libraries.
- NMR chemical shift assignments for proteins of known structures 3D structures of proteins with unknown structures
- Ligand screening of protein target structures with available and newly assembled libraries.
- NMR investigations of a selected set of functionally relevant RNPs
- Complete documentation of experiments and open communication of the results on the internet.